De-cluttering is not just required for photos, it helps for selling your property as well.
Photos look better and buyers can imagine themselves better in a property that haas clear benches, walls etc. It also helps to see the features of the home.
So a few simple things that you can do:
- Clear all bench tops – remove food products and appliances and put them in cupboards
- Have all toys in tubs or containers so that they are not all over the rooms
- Limit the number of products in the showers
- Tidy away animals beds and food bowls
- Remove as much as you can from rooms
- Ensure furniture in rooms are away from the doors to allow easy access as well as better photos.
These are just a few things a few things that will really help buyers get the impression they want – the impression that they could not live any where else!
Real estate agents can give you more guidance on what to do and look for, but you can also ask BullsNest Real Estate and Commercial Photography for a checklist to guide you!